Pues los 7 secretos mejor guardados en Lightroom son estos, según el ponente, claro:
- Right click in the panels of the Develop module and enable ‘Solo Mode.’ This only allows one panel to stay open at a time, collapsing the rest.
- Click and drag your panel sidebar out to the left to make your sliders longer.
- Hold down Command (CTRL on Windows) and double click the center of a shape like a radial filter, and it will automatically snap to the edges of the photo you’re editing.
- Right click and uncheck to hide both modules and panels you don’t use.
- The Develop module doesn’t work on videos, but you can sync edits made to a single frame of that video onto the full thing. Just pull a frame, edit it, and then select the frame and video both and click Sync.
- You can turn any collection into a ‘Quick Collection’ by right clicking it and selecting ‘Set as Target Collection.’ Now you can curate photos into that collection with a single click.
- If you have multiple photos selected, you can still see the metadata for an individual photo without deselecting the bunch. Just click Metadata > Show Metadata for Target Photo Only.
¿ Que no lo creéis ? Pues si señor.