- The Z6 and Z7 sensors are developed by Nikon and manufactured according to Nikon’s specifications by an “unnamed” sensor manufacturer.
Se admiten apuestas: ¿ quien será el “unnamed” ?, ¿ quizás Lord Voldemort (el que no debe ser nombrado) ?
Para inquietos o curiosos, la película completa es esta:
- You can use the AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED lens with the FTZ adapter on the Nikon Z6/Z7 (it is not included in the preliminary list of incompatible lenses) however, fisheye lenses (6mm f/5.6, 7.5mm f/5.6, 8mm f/8, 10mm f/5.6) are generally not compatible.
- The Nikon Z7 currently doesn’t offer menu option “negative digitization” like the D850 for using the ES-2 adapter.
- The new Nikon Z-mount is optimized for full-frame sensors and Nikon has no plans for any medium format cameras.
- The Z6 and Z7 sensors are developed by Nikon and manufactured according to Nikon’s specifications by an unnamed sensor manufacturer.
- The Nikon Z-mount will not be licensed to other manufacturers and the interface information will not be made public. Third-party lens manufacturers can produce lenses for Z-mount, but they have to reverse engineer the Z-mount interface.
- Nikon will continue to develop both DSLR and mirrorless cameras and lenses.
- The new f/1.8 mirrorless lenses offer the best compromise between size, image performance and price.
- The “S” in the new S-line mirrorless lenses stays for “Superior” (for the highest quality).
- The new Z 35mm f/1.8 S mirrorless lens, for example, has a better performance than the current AF-S 35mm f/1.8G ED DSLR lens.
- The Nikon Z 58mm Noct S is a manual focus lens because it is very difficult and expensive to move large and heavy glass elements with an AF motor.
- It takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge an empty battery via USB-C.
- The Nikon Z6/Z7 cameras cannot be operated via the USB-C socket.
- Nikon Z6/Z7 remote controllers: Nikon MC-DC2 remote release or the WR-1 and WR-R10 wireless controllers can be used.
- GPS connectivity for Nikon Z6/Z7: with Nikon GP-1 or SnapBridge (no internal compass data).
RECIBE LOS FOTOCHISMES POR EMAIL!
- Cosas para no perder (141)
- Píldoras de fotografía (20)
- ¿Qué te interesa? (18.646)