Va de brexit práctica, pero es muy sencilla, ya lo veréis.
The latest copy of the Japanese magazine Nippon Camera has an interview with Ricoh/Pentax about their plans for 2019. Here is a recap:
- Ricoh plans to continue developing cameras – menos mal.
- The first big project for 2019 is the new GR III camera – a buenas horas, pero no está mal.
- Pentax centenary in November – they did not share how they will celebrate the anniversary – pues feliz centenario.
- Ricoh is still looking at the Pentax Q and it is not accurate to say that development is discontinued – ¿ pero que dice, hombre ?
- New Pentax 645 medium format camera is currently under consideration – eso estaría muy bien, y sin espejo.
- Ricoh has no plans to kill the 645 camera line – hombre, faltaría mas.
- 645 lenses development is also still ongoing, but full-frame K-mount lenses have priority – no dejar abandonados a los viejos rokeros está muy bien.
- The Pentax 85mm lens on the roadmap has been put back, but it is still coming.
- The Pentax DA* 11-18 lens is in the final stages of development, the official announcement is expected before the CP+ show (February 28th – March 3th).
- Ricoh is also planning a “surprise” for 2019 (most likely a new K-mount lens) – Madre del Amor Hermoso, ilumínalos.
- On full-frame mirrorless cameras: Ricoh is more interested in serving their customers than following trends.