Coño (con perdon), tampoco es tan grande. Este es el subliminal mensaje que subyace en el descarado publireportaje que le montan hoy los chicos de Photo Rumors comparando las Fujis GH5s, G9 y S1R.
No se sabe cuanto han cobrado por contarlo en Photo Rumors, pero yo os aseguro que no cobro nada por contároslo a vosotros.
Como lo prometido en el titular es deuda, hete aquí la última lista de especificaciones donde hago notar que para horror de propios y extraños en la última línea siguen manteniendo un precio del orden de los 4.500 dólares/euros, que visto lo visto quitará el hipo a más de uno.
- The S1R and the S1 cameras are the world’s first to support 4K 60p/50p video recording
- Dual I.S. image stabilization – both cameras will have in body image stabilization (as well as some lenses that will also come stabilized the Dual I.S. system and in-lens compensation will work together)
- Newly-developed 35 mm full-frame image sensor and image processing engine
- Effective pixels: approximately 47M for the S1R and 24M for the S1 (newly developed sensors)
- Double memory card slots: XQD memory cards and SD memory cards
- Rugged triaxial tilt LCD: dual hinge LCD – tilt up/down in both orientations
- The cameras are weather sealed
- Both cameras are based on the L mount which is the same FF mount used by Leica SL cameras.
- 51.6mm mount diameter
- Both will have a top screen and a monitor which flips but also can rotate to the side (but is not fully articulated – sadly).
- The cameras are significantly larger than the GH5
- There will be 3 initial lenses (at launch) from Panasonic: 24-105mm, 70-200mm (probably with a constant f/4.0 aperture) and a 50mm f/1.4 (Panasonic also promises to have 10 native lenses by 2020 plus quite a few lenses by Leica and possibly some by Sigma).
- There will be ten lenses by end of 2020
- Image quality, build quality, operability, and performance without compromise
- New processing engine
- Fast and very accurate autofocus (combination of high-speed contrast detection autofocus and DFD technology)
- The AF also includes deep learning Ai
- High-precision, high-speed shutter
- RAW output video rumored (big question mark here)
- The EVF will have higher resolution than that of any existing camera
- Specially designed grip
- Shipping is expected to start in March, 2019
- High-resolution and high-dynamic range modes
- Global release in early 2019 – potential announcement at the 2019 CES show
- Rumored price: around $4,500
RECIBE LOS FOTOCHISMES POR EMAIL!
- Cosas para no perder (147)
- Píldoras de fotografía (20)
- ¿Qué te interesa? (19.384)
EL ATRACO (con perdón)